23.3.12

Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A



Today Sale : Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A

You would prefer Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A with preserve price? We have one of a kind deals for Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A. It is extremely reduced price today.



Cheap Price Now! Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A !!!





** Product Details : Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A

  • EL backlight with afterglow
  • World Time: 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
  • 4 daily alarms & 1 snooze alarm
  • Countdown timer, 1/100 second stopwatch
  • Battery: SR927W x 2; approx. battery life: 2 years
... [ read more ]


** Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A - - Review by Christen

I was given Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A - item not long ago. It worked exactly as promoted. Fantastic unit. User helpful to the idea that I did not desire to study any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and feels to be very accurate. Pleased I made the purchase. I would recommend this products to you.




Buy Now! Casio Men's G-Shock Watch G306X-1A