Review Best : Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
You wish Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch with save you price? We now have special deals for Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch. It is extremely affordable now.
Cheap Price Now! Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch !!!
** Product Details : Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
- Japanese Miyota OS11 quartz Chronograph Movement
- Durable mineral crystal; brushed black ion plated stainless steel case; red rubber strap with brushed black ion plated stainless steel inserts
- Chronograph functions with 60 second and 60 minute sub dials; date function
- Black dial with luminous hands, Arabic numerals and hour markers; red ion plated outer bezel; tachymeter on inner bezel; protective screw cap on crown
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
** Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - - Review by Mason
I been given Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - item not too long ago. It worked well exactly as advertised. Exceptional unit. User helpful to the idea that I did not require to read through any information to operate. Checked the distances with other products and appears to be to be very specific. Ecstatic I made the select. I would recommend this unit to you.
Buy Now! Invicta Men's 6601 Corduba Collection Red Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch