31.3.12

HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer



Save : HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer

You would like HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer with spend less price? We already have one of a kind deals for HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer. It is really affordable price nowadays.



Cheap Price Now! HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer !!!





** Product Details : HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer

  • Up to 27 ppm print speed for black and color images
  • Large format, up to 11 x 17 inches; 600-sheet input capacity; auto-duplexing
  • 533 MHz RISC processor, 160 MB memory, expandable to 544 MB
  • USB 1.1 and parallel ports, 2 open EIO slots, Fast Ethernet internal print server
  • PC and Mac compatible; 1 year warranty
... [ read more ]


** HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer - - Review by Bruce

I got HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer - items last week. It worked well exactly as advertised. Wonderful products. User hospitable to the time that I did not want to go through any details to operate. Checked the distances with other products and seems to be very genuine. Thankful I made the buying. I would recommend highly this unit to you.




Buy Now! HP Color LaserJet 5550DN Printer