28.3.12

Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set



Best Price : Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set

You need Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set with keep price? We now have one of a kind deals for Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set. It is extremely low price currently.



Cheap Price Now! Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set !!!





** Product Details : Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set

  • More than 1,800 solid color choices on coated and uncoated stocks
  • Chromatically arranged fan formats
  • Text weight, FSC-compliant paper stocks
  • PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
  • 300 new, high-luster metallic colors
... [ read more ]


** Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set - - Review by Noah

I been given Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set - products a week ago. It has worked exactly as advertised. Good product. User welcoming to the idea that I did not desire to read through any details to operate. Checked the distances with other item and seems to be very legitimate. Delighted I made the get. I would highly recommend this product to you.




Buy Now! Pantone Plus Series GP1302 SOLID Guide Set, Four-Guide Set