Review : Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System
You really want Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System with save price? We now have one of a kind deals for Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System. It is very good deal now.
Cheap Price Now! Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System !!!
** Product Details : Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System
- Portable label printer is a labeling tool for identifying a variety of items, like cables, file folders, and equipment
- Prints on continuous tape and die cut labels
- 203 dpi thermal transfer printing stays crisp and bright longer than direct thermal printing
- TrueType fonts from 4 to 72 point, on materials up to 2" wide and print length up to 54"
- ABC keyboard for simplicity
** Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System - - Review by Christopher
I received Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System - product the other day. It worked so well exactly as presented. Beneficial unit. User hospitable to the point that I did not have to have to go through any details to operate. Checked the distances with other products and looks to be very genuine. Beaming I made the order. I would tend to recommend this item to you.
Buy Now! Brady TLS2200 Thermal Labeling System