5.4.12

Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801)



Cheap Cheap : Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801)

You wish Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801) with help save price? We now have wonderful deals for Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801). It is very affordable price today.



Cheap Price Now! Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801) !!!





** Product Details : Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801)

  • 20 to 22 sheets per pass
  • Wide 10-1/4" paper entry, 3/16" x 1-1/2" cut size
  • Continuous duty motor for non-stop shredding
  • 26 gallon bin capacity
  • Also accepts CDs, credit cards, paper clips and staples
... [ read more ]


** Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801) - - Review by Ethan

I was given Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801) - items the other day. It been effective exactly as presented. Perfect unit. User helpful to the level that I did not need to have to read any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and appears to be very accurate. Happy I made the order. I would advise using this product to you.




Buy Now! Fellowes Powershred 2326C 20-22 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder (3415801)