Big Sale : Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones
You really want Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones with keep price? We now have one of a kind deals for Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones. It is highly low cost now.
Cheap Price Now! Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones !!!
** Product Details : Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones
- lightweight over the head,SOFT LEATHERETTE EAR CUSHION for all-day comfort
- Flexible Long-lasting metal microphone boom and adjustable headpiece
- Built-in Acoustic Shock Protection, to prevent electric overload
- DIRECT PLUG INTO TELEPHONE RJ9 (RJ22) HEADSET JACK OR HANDSET JACK, NO AMPLIFIER IS NEEDED.
- Great sound, Comfort, Durability, 5ft Quick disconnect cord
** Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones - - Review by Ethan
I got Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones - items not long ago. It worked exactly as promoted. Exceptional products. User hospitable to the issue that I did not want to learn any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and appears to be to be very genuine. Thrilled I made the buying. I would suggest this item to you.
Buy Now! Dual Ear Call center headset for Avaya, Grandstream, Snom and Yealink phones