17.4.12

Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive



Today Sale : Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive

You are looking for Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive with keep price? We have amazing deals for Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive. It is extremely affordable price at this time.



Cheap Price Now! Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive !!!





** Product Details : Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive

  • Macally NetDisk/USB2.0 Enclosure PHR-100NDAS - Network drive - IDE - Hi
  • MACALLY
... [ read more ]


** Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive - - Review by Michael

I was given Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive - products yesterday. It worked so well exactly as presented. Good products. User hospitable to the position that I did not need to have to read any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and feels to be very exact. Pleased I made the buying. I would advise using this product to you.




Buy Now! Macally PHR-100NDAS Netdisk/Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Enclosure for 3.5" Hard Disk Drive