5.4.12

Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner



Low Price : Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner

You wish to have Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner with help you save price? We currently have special deals for Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner. It is quite low price nowadays.



Cheap Price Now! Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner !!!





** Product Details : Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner

  • 300 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 9,600 dpi interpolated
  • 48-bit color depth, 16-bit grayscale
  • Hinged lid for complete book spreads, 2 letter-sized pages, or magazines
  • Software bundle with Photoshop 5.0 LE and FineReader OCR
  • USB 1.1 interface; PC compatible
... [ read more ]


** Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner - - Review by Samuel

I got Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner - products yesterday. It helped exactly as promoted. Beneficial unit. User hospitable to the issue that I did not need to read any details to operate. Checked the distances with other products and feels to be very precise. Beaming I made the order. I would propose this product to you.




Buy Now! Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB Flatbed Scanner