9.4.12

Zebra LP2824 Printer



Big Sale : Zebra LP2824 Printer

You wish to have Zebra LP2824 Printer with help save price? We already have amazing deals for Zebra LP2824 Printer. It is extremely good deal right now.



Cheap Price Now! Zebra LP2824 Printer !!!





** Product Details : Zebra LP2824 Printer

  • At 2.2" (56 mm), the direct thermal LP 2824 bar code label printer is ideal for retail and other label applications.
  • The LP 2824 redefines the compact printer class.
  • It fits into areas other printers cannot, withstanding rough handling and integrating easily into a wide range of applications.
  • Cable not included/ Printer only
... [ read more ]


** Zebra LP2824 Printer - - Review by Noah

I got Zebra LP2824 Printer - product last week. It has worked exactly as promoted. Good products. User helpful to the idea that I did not have to have to read any details to operate. Checked the distances with other item and would seem to be to be very precise. Relieved I made the purchase. I would would suggest this products to you.




Buy Now! Zebra LP2824 Printer