9.4.12

CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner



Today Deal : CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner

You want CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner with keep price? We have one of a kind deals for CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner. It is quite low cost these days.



Cheap Price Now! CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner !!!





** Product Details : CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner

  • Stores and organizes business cards electronically
  • Produces 3-4 second color and 2-second monochrome scans
  • Includes software to search and manage card storage
  • Weighs just 8 ounces
  • Includes detachable USB 2.0 cable
... [ read more ]


** CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner - - Review by Bruce

I was given CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner - products a week ago. It worked so well exactly as advertised. Very good products. User welcoming to the time that I did not will need to read any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and appears to be very appropriate. Satisfied I made the select. I would highly recommend this product to you.




Buy Now! CardScan Executive 700 Compact Business Card Scanner