3.4.12

HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer



Buy Now : HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer

You like HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer with save money price? We now have one of a kind deals for HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer. It is really affordable at this time.



Cheap Price Now! HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer !!!





** Product Details : HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer

  • Up to 1,200 dpi effective output
  • Up to 20 ppm speed, first page out in less than 10 seconds
  • 133 MHz Motorola processor, 16 MB RAM
  • 10,000-page per month duty cycle
  • Parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
... [ read more ]


** HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer - - Review by James N

I got HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer - items not long ago. It has worked exactly as promoted. Very good item. User hospitable to the point that I did not need to have to study any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other item and appears to be very complete. Truly satisfied I made the purchasing. I would advise this item to you.




Buy Now! HP LaserJet 1160 Monochrome Printer