11.4.12

Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS)



Low Price : Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS)

You like Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS) with protect price? We already have amazing deals for Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS). It is really low cost right now.



Cheap Price Now! Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS) !!!





** Product Details : Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS)

  • Pro-Aim Laser Senser R2 with up to 6000DPI
  • 1000Hz polling rate
  • 1ms response time; 1000Hz polling rate.
  • 11750fps, 10.5megapixel
  • 30G acceleration
  • 16 bit data channel
  • 3.8-5m/s(150-200ips)
  • 576mb memory
... [ read more ]


** Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS) - - Review by Christopher

I been given Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS) - products a day ago. It worked well exactly as promoted. Fantastic item. User hospitable to the level that I did not need to have to look over any information to operate. Checked the distances with other items and feels to be very complete. Glad I made the order. I would recommend highly this unit to you.




Buy Now! Roccat Kone[+] Gaming Laser Mouse (ROC-11-801-AS)